Our hotel is open to welcome you. In connection with the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have taken various measures to prevent the spread of this virus and we follow the guidelines from the RIVM for this.
- A maximum of 2 people is allowed in the lifts at the same time.
- We ask you to pay contactless.
- Guests should keep 1.5 meters apart. There is no physical contact with guests or guests' property.
- The hotel rooms are cleaned extra thoroughly.
- Extra attention is given to disinfecting general areas and contact surfaces.
- The bar and restaurant are currently closed. Breakfast is only served on request. You can indicate at the reception at what time you want to have breakfast.
- To avoid contact between employees and guests, rooms are cleaned when our guests are not in the hotel room. We also ask our guests not to enter the hotel room if our employees are present for cleaning or maintenance.
- Employees continuously wash their hands behind the scenes with disinfectant hand gel.
- At the hotel, guests are required to follow our guidelines. Failure to do so will result in management's right to remove the guest (s) from the hotel.
We hope to take away any concerns and to ensure our guests a carefree and pleasant stay!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Team of OZO Hotel Amsterdam
update June 3, 2020